Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I've Fucking Had It..

Today I'm not in a good mood so I figured I might as well get some shit off my chest! And I'm at the point I don't give a rats ass who reads it. I've held this in for a long time and I've had it! 

When Shawn and I started dating over 3 years ago, I was more then excited cause hes such a good guy, treats me 100 times better then I'd ever been treated. He has a close knit family and I loved that. Anybody that knows me knows how big of a family person I am. So I was excited, I had an amazing man and an amazing group of people I could call my family too. Or so I though.


Well for the most part we all got along really well. I'd known his oldest brother  before I got to know everyone else, And I considered him to be one of my Best Friends. Well while getting to know everybody his oldest sister and I, lets just say you could feel tension between the two of us. Why I don't know. So for the past 3 years, it's been the same shit it doesn't seem to be getting better. I've tried, and tried and tried. And all I get in return is the door slammed back in my face every time. She goes through her moments where she will talk to me, mind its on the computer, and every once in a while I'd get a text. That's it. And in person, It's like I've got the fucking plague. I've never done anything wrong to her... Oh wait ya I did. I took her brother away from her.  Just cause everyone else plays into the me, me, me bullshit, I REFUSE to bend over backwards to kiss her ass. I'm Shawn's wife, you may not fucking like me, But you WILL fucking Respect me. You can talk all the shit you want about everybody else, but I'm not going to put up with it any more. Just cause I married Shawn that doesn't give you a free pass or the right to treat me like shit. And I'm beyond sick and fucking tired of hearing everyone say that Shawn deserves much better. Well guess what? If he wasn't happy he would have left a long fucking time ago. I'm not forcing him to stay. So stop fucking talking  shit. It's his life let him live it. You don't understand, but once you get married you just might understand. Shawn is my family, He comes first I put him before everyone else. He should do the same. So don't expect him to jump through hoops to fucking please you, cause it won't happen. We have a life too. So don't pretend to be my friend and then as soon as I'm around you do a complete 180. You snub me every time you see me, I say hi and you just keep walking. Or we show up to family events and you don't say two fucking words to me. You can talk shit about everyone else and they let you be buddy buddy with them, Well guess what? if that's what you're expecting from me, you're barking up the wrong tree. And now you wonder why I act the way I do? Or you wonder what you did?  You have this huge chip on your fucking shoulder like everyone fucking owes you. Well guess what I don't owe you shit. I didn't marry you or anyone else, I Married Shawn. You guys are a bonus.

If your pissed cause we moved out to Nevada, get over it. You wasn't the one paying our rent, power bill, water bill, putting gas in our cars, food in our house, Nothing. It was a mutual agreement that Shawn and I both made. I didn't hold a fucking gun to his head, or force him to go. It was a long process, with a lot of talks, Figuring out all the pros and cons. And we both agreed to do it. So if that's what your pissed about too fucking bad. We moved out here so that I could focus on going back to school full time. And Shawn was offered more hours. So we left. The whole time we lived in Salt Lake you always bitched you never got to see him, but you only came to our apartment once, that was when we first moved in. And you know damn well that you guys were always welcome to come over, even now that we live in Nevada. The invite hasn't gone anywhere. So you have nobody to blame but yourself for not seeing him. It's a two way street, So either drive on it or get the fuck off..


From this point on I'm tired of being fucking nice to everyone, if you don't like me why should I waste my time? If you don't like what I have to say, or what Shawn and I do, tough shit. We are living our lives for us, nobody else.  So if this pisses you off, Well you know where the Delete Button is. Please don't let me hold you back, You deleting me is only doing me a favor..

~Tiffany~

1 comment: